Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

Gijoe

A-List Customer
I placed a order........but what kind of design we want? As in the movie picture... Or Patch pockets, Shawl Collar ? A few ideas ?

Gobble

New in Town
as with all of Luxire's clothes I assume it will be completely up to you to tailor it to your preferences. Nonetheless it is a hard decision for the jacket, there are some cracking examples on the web.

Last edited:

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
I like that shawl collared Freewheelers Norfolk in Brown's Beach.

FreewheelersHemmingwayJacketBrownsBeachB_L1.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The lvc lookbook is cool. The clothes are less Fritz Lang metropolis and more Lewis Hine / empire state building but it's cool to mix both for a fictional storyline. They just got the women's hairstyle wrong which looks much later. Why not bobbed?

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Huh? Was it? I dunno but in the lookbook the pictures without the women cleary look more "real". She seems to belong to another collection maybe the hot rod fifties stuff.

Luxire

Vendor
How far off are we from reaching the goal of browns beach cloth?

We are far, but determined. We realized that our investment in the cloth is anyways going to be huge ,so, the target initial orders would not make much of a difference monetarily.

We are thus doing it for the love of it.

The ones that we have are encouragement enough, with you leading the pack.

The sample hat should reach us next week to get the ball rolling. Good chance that it will be ready in time for use in the coming season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ