Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rich Conaty and his Nash in the New York Times

Professor

A-List Customer
Many of you may already know of Rich from his radio program "The Big Broadcast", though I actually discovered him a couple years ago 'cause he drives a gorgeous '50 Nash Ambassador...
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/07/automobiles/collectibles/07EGO.html
07EGO-span-articleLarge.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I've been a member of the Big Broadcast Radio Family of the Air for about 30 plus years now. Right now, I can see the tower of Keating Hall, at Fordham University, where he broadcasts, from my living room window. I've met Rich a couple times over the years, but never met his Nash. I believe it's his second. He loves his Nash, that's for sure!
If you haven't caught his show, it's on WFUV FM, 90.7, Sunday nights, 8 till 12. Or you can get him om www.wfuv.org. The shows are archived, so you can stream him any time of the day or night, anywhere in the world!
Classic jazz and pop from the 1920's and 30's. (Actually, I've heard him play an Eddie Cantor song from 1916. A hoot). Anyway, It's a great show.

SugarKitten

One of the Regulars
You guys don't know how weird it was it open the forum and see Rich's name! I used to work at WFUV... so that was a little unexpected. The car is a beauty, what a bummer I never saw it in person!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR