Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Richa Daytona - blue buffalo

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It all depends on what you want in blue and from which maker... Badalassi has some nice options:

Badalassi_Carlo_Pueblo_Veg_Vegetable_Tanned_Leather_Hides_For_Sale_Rocky_Mountain_Leather_Supply_Ortensia_Navy_Blue_Marine_1400x.jpg

Badalassi_Carlo_Pueblo_Veg_Vegetable_Tanned_Leather_Hides_For_Sale_Rocky_Mountain_Leather_Supply_Ortensia_Turquoise_Turqoise_1400x.jpg

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@red devil please post your thoughts on Badalassi for a jacket! You tried on the Kelso one right?

No didn't try it on but looked at it closely, I have to admit that the colour on display was boring to me as well. I think part of the charm of this leather are the more unique colours and especially how they age.
I have seen a sample of aged Grigio which is the colour I ordered my boots from and it looked fantastic. Haven't seen an aged jacket, but I still am squarely aiming to get e Thedi in Badalassi when he is ready to take orders... in petrolio most likely.

Although Ortensia is very lovely as well

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I just tried mine on for the first time, for £69 it is hard to complain too much.
The leather is very thin and light, but it has a nice grain. The jacket is very well made, not a single stitching issue.
It feels a bit tight in the chest and a bit lose in the waist, but i think that once broken in, and worn with my riding jeans with hip armour it should be perfect.
I don't see myself wearing it much off the bike, but i wanted a non vented riding jacket with built in armour and for that price i don't think i could have done better.
Thanks for the heads up.

barnabus

One Too Many
I just tried mine on for the first time, for £69 it is hard to complain too much.
The leather is very thin and light, but it has a nice grain. The jacket is very well made, not a single stitching issue.
It feels a bit tight in the chest and a bit lose in the waist, but i think that once broken in, and worn with my riding jeans with hip armour it should be perfect.
I don't see myself wearing it much off the bike, but i wanted a non vented riding jacket with built in armour and for that price i don't think i could have done better.
Thanks for the heads up.
Fit.

Pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21