Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ROAD TRIP!!!!! Milwaukee

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Gentlemen, I've been released early for good behavior and am traveling next weekend to Milwaukee's "The Brass Rooster" hat shop to work with Kate and John on some new designs, ideas, and frankly, to play a little bit . They have planned a "meet & greet" event on Saturday 5/17/2014 and I am grateful for the opportunity to meet some of my Midwest friends, capture head conforms and talk about the new plans and styles. I look forward to events like these more than you know. SO, if you can make it please reach out to Kate or John McLaughlin at this website http://www.brassrooster.com/

See you there!!!

Banky

One of the Regulars
I think I speak for all of The Brass Rooster when I say we are beyond excited and humbled to have Art coming to our shop, it's going to be a lot of fun and a lot of learning for all involved!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I haven't been yet Darvis but you're right, it looks like a great place to visit. The biggest issue that I have on this trip is that I'm going to one of the beer capitals of the country and can't drink beer!!!! damned allergies

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
The biggest issue that I have on this trip is that I'm going to one of the beer capitals of the country and can't drink beer!!!! damned allergies

At some point in time I too feared, I was getting allergic to beer. Fortunately it turned out to be leather and not beer. Every time I woke up with my shoes on, I had the most terrible headache [huh]

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Well, there is a John B. Stetson bourbon whiskey.
Try that.
http://www.stetson.com/bourbon/age-check

It's a nice complement to a 7XCB.

stetson-b-L.jpg

Not bad stuff, but I only saw it in our local store the one time.

fedoracentric

Banned
It's a nice complement to a 7XCB.

stetson-b-L.jpg

Not bad stuff, but I only saw it in our local store the one time.

Ha, love it. I actually had to go to the liquor store and special order it. I ordered two bottles of the stuff. One to keep, one to drink. Whiskey isn't really my thing, but I thought it was a good pour. It has also been reviewed well by the industry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot