Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roaring Twenties Manners Test

Tourbillion

Practically Family
See if you have what it takes to survive the Roaring Twenties!

I found this interactive quiz on the Internet it is from the McCord Museum of Canadian History. I expected it to be really easy and for kids, but it was harder than I thought!

http://www.mccord-museum.qc.ca/en/keys/games/18

Well at least I know that I know how to dress myself! I think my score was 873 (I erased it though), anyone get a perfect score?

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
I got annoyed and gave up, so who knows what my score would have been. I was at the office and had to hire a typist and picked the married woman, and it told me something like "whoa, a married woman typist? Married women stay home and don't work." So I was like, well, why is one out there with loads of experience ready to work? And the game was like "..." and then I hit the "X" button in the corner of the screen.

Shearer

Practically Family
Ha! Very cute.

884... as in real life I did smashingly in the Nightclub portion of the test and not so great at Uni lol

Anyone else notice Mrs. Garrett in the University common room? :)

Travis

Suspended
I got 1000 on the men's section, I'm still not quite sure how I did that good. I only got 884 trying to be a lady though. I did much worse trying to be victorian.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
I got an 865 for a 1920's woman. I took the Victorian woman one about a year ago, and got 1000, and I took it now and still got 1000. Guess I know where I belong!:)

Naama

Practically Family
jake_fink said:
If only I knew as much about the manners and mores of 2007. :(

What do you want to know about the manner of 2007? There are NO manners in 2007..........

I did those tests last year or so, sure, I was pretty good on both (the 20's and the victorian) Those are my times :D

Naama

Clara Noir

Familiar Face
I got 865 as a woman and 942 as a man. But in my defence I can't even point out Quebec on a map, never mind know it's laws :eusa_doh: Were it the UK I may have stood a better chance...I like to think that anyway...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21