Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roaring Twenties Manners Test

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Clara Noir said:
I got 865 as a woman and 942 as a man. But in my defence I can't even point out Quebec on a map, never mind know it's laws :eusa_doh: Were it the UK I may have stood a better chance...I like to think that anyway...

HINT: It's in Canada.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
973 - I ended up a radio executive with three kids and a wife with a 1910 picture hat.

(In reality, I would have invested heavily in mechanical scanning television technology, run the firm into the ground, and been found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in my knotty-pine paneled study one morning in 1933.)

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Score of 961. I chose one outfit that was a bit too informal at university, and misjudged on the number of salmon allowed by the club.

However, I earned my Electrical Engineering degree, became CEO of the Radio firm, married my sweetheart and had three kids while living in a mansion.

Not bad.

Dan G

One of the Regulars
846 for me. I got rallied at the university. Thank God I didn't have anything to do with the school paper in real life!!lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy