Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Royal Enfield Bullet 500

laotou

One of the Regulars
2001 Royal Enfield Bullet 500. 3500 miles, New battery, New muffler, New seat, New rear tire, K&N air filter. Located in Colorado

$2000 OBO PM me or Call Chris 720-206-9103

DSC04028.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

Papa M

A-List Customer
Someone riding one of these cute little machines passed by in front of my house only two days back.

Having abandoned all thoughts of riding a motor-cycle again I must admit to having a deep feeling of envy and slight resentment. $2000 is a seemingly ridiculous bargain! That's the sort of price I'd pay for a leather jacket plus a couple of pairs of good quality Japanese denims.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
If you still have it in a month or so, i will be interested. Sadly, not in a position right now. has it had any of the updates that seem to have been improvements since 2001? Don't know much about these.

laotou

One of the Regulars
Thanks fella's. She's a head turner that's for sure. Runs out well too, maybe a touch fat on the main jet for this altitude but I'll see to that this evening. Mostly a stock 01 Iron head (no longer available) no electric start, points ignition. Its very much like the 55 it derives from. It does have a battery relocation kit, and the K&N is matched with the higher flow short muffler. It giver a lovely throat that muffler does.
It belongs to a mate of mine Chris. He brought to me because I have a way with a set of Whitworths if I do say so myself. These bikes ain't for everybody, ya got'a like to tinker. I'm tempted to keep it, but my stable is more than full. I hope some one gets it soon. I think is was Bob Hope that said "I can resist anything but temptation." ..... If I move the coffee table in the parlor is will just fit.

shortbow

Practically Family
If I lived near enough, I'd march right over there, fork over the cash and ride. Beautiful bike, would cost you at the very minimum 5k in these parts. What a deal.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
What a deal.

And it's only just 'run in' on that low mileage!! Love the classic British look to it. Someone out there - GRAB IT!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24