Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RRL Wellhouse Jacket size XL - Unlined Goatskin

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
For sale is a RRL Wellhouse Jacket in size XL. The jacket is made from unlined Goatskin.

All original buttons are present including backer buttons.

From a non smoking home , no odors

Right sleeve cuff bottom seems loose, although still attached (see pic)

Right side pocket has several loose stitches (see pic)

The goat is very nice and has a nice grain, some wear at the high spots but in very solid condition.

P2P-24”

Shoulder-20”

Sleeve-26”

Back- 26”

I have it For sale Via Ebay at $600 plus shipping

FL members $575 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

rosscoinc1

Familiar Face
FYI - None of your pics came across. Being new to the forum there may be a reason I am not aware of...

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Hi John, I stand a shade taller then 6' and weigh 240 lbs.. this jacket fits me ok , maybe a bit snug if all buttons are done up.
This is bigger than the Menlo i received from you if that helps..

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
@John Lever
Not distressed at all, the pictures are color accurate.
Here is an extreme close-up taken directly below the R front pocket as an example of a lighter area.
C8511DCF-4D91-4F1E-A031-964987EB868F.jpeg

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
For sale is a RRL Wellhouse Jacket in size XL. The jacket is made from unlined Goatskin.

All original buttons are present including backer buttons.

From a non smoking home , no odors

Right sleeve cuff bottom seems loose, although still attached (see pic)

Right side pocket has several loose stitches (see pic)

The goat is very nice and has a nice grain, some wear at the high spots but in very solid condition.

P2P-24”

Shoulder-20”

Sleeve-26”

Back- 26”

I have it For sale Via Ebay at $600 plus shipping

FL members $575 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
I really like the looks of this jacket. I think goat is a nice option, usually a bit lighter for possible Summer leather wear. There have been some discussion of "made in China" products. I picked up a goat A-1 Bronson not too long ago as kind of an experiment, it is not on par with the apparent quality of this RRL. Looks like some good stuff can be sourced from china.
Also, there was a discussion on unlined jackets, I think the Einstein jacket, and the Menlo were unlined, don't remember. Not sure what to think about this. I suppose a shirt is just like a liner.
Just put in for retirement, have to stop buying jackets now that I am going to be on a limited fixed income. Oh, maybe just one more?.............

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Hey @jonesy86, youre right even though this one is made in china it does have Ralph’s name on it, so the quality is pretty solid. I have both the Einstein and the original LVC Menlo ( which is why this one is for sale) both are unlined. With the absence of a lining the jacket drapes a bit softer and looser, Like a denim jacket in many ways.
Thanks for looking..

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
@John Lever - price and extra fluff (scent, paddle, Einstein photos) aside, The Einstein is an awesome jacket. Different enough from the Menlo to justify keeping both. The Menlo has the appearance of being 50 years old, while the Einstein is unblemished from the start. The Menlo is a very light Goatskin while the Einstein is a fairly heavy sheep leather. I'm happy to have gotten one.

now let me tell you about this awesome RRL Wellhouse Goatskin A-1 jacket I have for sale.. and at a great price too.. always willing to hear a solid offer. perhaps even a trade??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner