Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

S.O.S

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Well, not sure where to post this... I have run into some bad luck. I had a friend who was going to move in and be my room mate here at the Smith house but, that fell through and I need a room mate before the end of the year. Rent for the room is $420. The whole rent is $840. Water and trash is paid for within that rent. The Electric and Gas is the only two utilities that are not coved by the rent.
myflat2jf2.jpg

The house is a two bedroom 1912 farm house. I have a washer and dryer that work well. There is a nice front lawn and my land lord maintains the yard work. It's a sweet set up and a cozy room for the price. I know most rooms other places go for $500+ in Monrovia or anywhere in LA County.

For anyone who may be looking for a new place, this place is great, it's small, not much room but it's authentically decorated 20s to 40s eras... for those who know me, you'll be getting a sweet deal.

PM me with any questions and if there's anyone who'd like to take a look, just let me know and we'll set it up.

I'm in a hard place, sooner the better! This is kind of an emergency... I haven't been able to find a second part time job since this economy is so dodgy... because if I could, I'd rent the whole place.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav