Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott CXL 113

This thing fits me like a second skin! It's incredible. It's a slim fit and I fill it perfectly. Can't layer under this thing, at all, but it'll be perfect for warmer weather.
Sleeves are a perfect length for me, and the cuff zips on the top of the sleeves look right.
Despite the lack of an action back or shoulder gussets, I feel like I have very good range of motion and flexibility.

Signed and seconded. Awesome fit and the jacket I won't even comment on... I was thinking about buying it when it was first released and I hadn't the money so no point in whining in every post how much I like it. But yeah, everything seems spot on. It's gonna look awesome, man.

I don't understand why those Schott premium lines have such an improvement in fit over the regular stuff... Good pattern doesn't cost more money.

Is the D-pocket sewn onto the leather front, or is there a hole under it?

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Signed and seconded. Awesome fit and the jacket I won't even comment on... I was thinking about buying it when it was first released and I hadn't the money so no point in whining in every post how much I like it. But yeah, everything seems spot on. It's gonna look awesome, man.

I don't understand why those Schott premium lines have such an improvement in fit over the regular stuff... Good pattern doesn't cost more money.

Is the D-pocket sewn onto the leather front, or is there a hole under it?
The D-pocket is sewn onto the body. There's no hole in the body. The pocket is unlined.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
So far just walking between my desk at work and my car, I've gotten compliments on the jacket from three different people, complete strangers. I guess I'm going to have to get used to it.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Here's another really nice photo I found on the internet showing how beautifully it can age.

b254a347696c068af7bfcc87c058edb7.jpg

I've had the sample sent from Aero sitting in the window since it arrived. I coated it with oil on this side. It's burnishing at the edges. Lovely stuff. I hope they restock this hide.
IMG_9688.JPG

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Hey Guppy:
Any chance of update pics of this beauty?
Thanks. Bowen
Mine doesn't look this good yet, but I will say it has darkened from the photos I originally posted.

Here's a quick update. As you can see, it's darkened, but with less burnishing and not as ruddy undertones of that other one. I think it need more UV and wear.
5a163b0944250f2786398d44e0034346.jpg

Last edited:

Powerband

Practically Family
Mine doesn't look this good yet, but I will say it has darkened from the photos I originally posted.

Here's a quick update. As you can see, it's darkened, but with less burnishing and not as ruddy undertones of that other one. I think it need more UV and wear.
5a163b0944250f2786398d44e0034346.jpg

I think it’s looking great. Very even change. I’ll bet more time will make it deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Is this the natural CXL horse????
Any photos or differences before light exposure??
Thanks Ton...
I can't answer for Ton, but if you look at top of the thread you will see photos from the auction on my jacket, from when it was listed. I think my jacket has darkened noticeably since those were taken. Although, it could be differences i in lighting, camera, and settings distort the actual change.

My recent photos look more vibrant and saturated than real life. In person it's a duller, more boring brown, not as warm and orangeish in tone as the photos make it look. Still a very lovely leather, though, to be sure.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can't answer for Ton, but if you look at top of the thread you will see photos from the auction on my jacket, from when it was listed. I think my jacket has darkened noticeably since those were taken. Although, it could be differences i in lighting, camera, and settings distort the actual change.

My recent photos look more vibrant and saturated than real life. In person it's a duller, more boring brown, not as warm and orangeish in tone as the photos make it look. Still a very lovely leather, though, to be sure.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ