Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Perfecto 118 Natural Cowhide 44L

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
IMG_8984.JPG

IMG_8989.JPG

All measurements are approximate (please see photos):

Pit Pit 23 inches
Shoulders 20 inches
Sleeves 25.5 inches
Back Length 25.5 inches
Waist 21 inches

I picked up this jacket a few months ago but unfortunately it is a little too trim for my taste as my middle is expanding and I could use a 46L. It fits pretty much true to size and is in good vintage condition for a 19 year old jacket. There are a few pin holes in the lapel, the bottom of the back panel is stretched over the bottom seam, a few scrapes here and there in the leather, and there is a very small hole in the lining, however, this is a very nice classic style vintage jacket. All zippers and snaps are working perfectly and the leather is supple and strong but not too heavy.

It is made with U. S. sourced, chrome-tanned, drum dyed, heavyweight naked cowhide with a matte finish, and has a softer "hand" when compared to the steerhide 618. The bi-swing back panels and under arm footballs ensures that this jacket moves with you eliminating that restrictive feel often found with other leather motorcycle jackets.

* U. S. sourced, drum dyed, hand cut, heavyweight, full aniline cowhide (naked leather)
* Large back panel design, a signature of Schott's uncompromising Perfecto quality
* Asymmetrical main zipper pattern for added warmth and protection
* Snap down lapels, collar and shoulder epaulets
* Bi-swing back panels with grommet vented underarm footballs * Traditional zippered sleeve cuffs
* Attached belt with durable nickel plated square buckle
* Three outside zippered pockets plus small coin flap pocket
* Inside lower map pocket and leather trimmed inside breast pocket (on left side)
* 5.5 ounce fixed nylon poly-quilt insulated lining
* Made in U.S.A.

$310 PayPal F & F plus shipping +- $15 (CONUS)

or

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Lots of pictures

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Monitor, I think it is a classic. I worked as a cook at a restaurant and jazz club just down the street from CBGBs in New York City in 1974 and saw a lot of rockers wearing this jacket.

Shame you have to drop the already ridiculously low price on such an awesome jacket while imported stitch-for-a-stitch knock-offs go for as high as two grands.

Rumad

One Too Many
Thread resurrection!! Wake up Jonesy! I smell hat money! Cool jacket btw, I hope he still has it for ya

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I'm awake now. LOL

It is in a storage locker in the Central Valley of California. I would have to quarantine for 2 weeks upon returning to the island if I go get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21