Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott sale Ssense

Kalmer

One of the Regulars

SSENSE is a legit site. It’s not uncommon for fashion websites to put anything they carry on sale, even for vintage style leather jackets.

And if my memory serves correctly, some other folks posted similar sale on the same website here a while back.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, they seem to have a Montreal B&M location. Wondering whether such a post fits better in the Classifieds section though.

Edward

Bartender
Yeah, they seem to have a Montreal B&M location. Wondering whether such a post fits better in the Classifieds section though.

Would be best reposted in the outerwear 'finds and deals' thread, I think - Classifieds is exclusively for TFL members to post their own used items for sale.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
519 - $687
The 519 is the worst Schott Perfecto ever made, for humans. It's also the best Schott Perfecto ever made, for giraffes.

IMG_4977.jpeg

SSense is 100% legit and it rocks. The only thing that sucks about it is that I never have enough money for anything I want there. . .

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I guess this is an old one? 27" back length lol.

https://www.schott.it/made-in-usa/248-519.html

Either an old one or the description is mislabeled by that company that runs Schott France/Europe.

The 519 is essentially the same pattern as your jacket and mine, although I wouldn't get it because I hate the belt snap lol, but many people here spec belt snaps on their custom jackets so it should work for them.

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
Either an old one or the description is mislabeled by that company that runs Schott France/Europe.

The 519 is essentially the same pattern as your jacket and mine, although I wouldn't get it because I hate the belt snap lol, but many people here spec belt snaps on their custom jackets so it should work for them.
Can you tell me about your belt snap hate? I’ve got a 618hh going back to Schott for a collar replacement (after July 17th, they’re on break) and was thinking about getting a belt snap. The buckle is kind of heavy to be flopping around when I’m walking with the belt undone. Am I being lame for wanting the snap?

Aloysius

Can you tell me about your belt snap hate? I’ve got a 618hh going back to Schott for a collar replacement (after July 17th, they’re on break) and was thinking about getting a belt snap. The buckle is kind of heavy to be flopping around when I’m walking with the belt undone. Am I being lame for wanting the snap?

Most people here like them.

My feeling is, if I'm gonna leave the belt undone, I may as well be truly nonchalant about it:

images

I find that the "unfastened, but floating in place" snapped belt looks awkward:

118_BLK_MOD_FRT1_540x@2x.jpg

If I wanted a jacket that's only available with such a snap, I'd wear it belted every time.

But again, YMMV.

Madhouse27

One of the Regulars
Most people here like them.

My feeling is, if I'm gonna leave the belt undone, I may as well be truly nonchalant about it:

images

I find that the "unfastened, but floating in place" snapped belt looks awkward:

118_BLK_MOD_FRT1_540x@2x.jpg

If I wanted a jacket that's only available with such a snap, I'd wear it belted every time.

But again, YMMV.
I see what you mean about the belt buckle being kind of ready for action but not doing anything lol. The other day I had my jacket undone (worn properly) while I was gassing up my bike and seemed like I was having to worry too much about the buckle hitting the tank which brought me to the snap idea. This may require more thought.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I have a 118. Love the belt snap. Totally functional. I also tuck the tail of the male end back on itself. I only deploy it when i buckle the belt for warmth.

Aloysius

I see what you mean about the belt buckle being kind of ready for action but not doing anything lol. The other day I had my jacket undone (worn properly) while I was gassing up my bike and seemed like I was having to worry too much about the buckle hitting the tank which brought me to the snap idea. This may require more thought.

Practically, I totally get it. I realize what a random thing it is that I have a distaste for it.

It’s a great feature especially for protecting gas tanks.

Yango

One of the Regulars
Well, I’d been eyeing the 515V for quite a while… just ordered it.
I used Paypal just in case…

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
I've bought from Ssense before, they're in Montreal. For Canadian customers they're good. They also do free returns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo