Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Screen Names...

JustJen

Familiar Face
I have a tendency to be a bit on the dramatic side. The girls at work used to say that when I'd go into one of my diatribes, I would become affected....much the same way the character Jack does on the tv show Will and Grace.....now that I think about it, it's really kind of a 'bless your heart' type of thing...lol

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
I'm New Here, so...

My username is the name of one of the characters I came up with about four years ago when I wanted to blatantly rip-off the "L.A. Confidential"-type police officer circa 1941-1953. Nathan Dodge is one of them, and he ain't even corrupt...

jasmynskyes

Familiar Face
I've always loved the name Jasmine and went through a phase of wanting to be called that but I wanted and more unique spelling so Jasmyn was born. In order to use it as a screen name (there are a lot of Jasmyn's out there) so I needed something else and Skyes sounded nice together and again I like an unusual spelling. Has been one of my screen names for years. Was going to use Breathless, may still go that way. :D

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
Fred G. said:
Not that I like the show so much, but the concept of the man of simple means enjoying whatever he can of the good life, and scheming for more.
Fred G., just Had to say, love the nickname & the avatar.

temp_sanford.jpg

"You, Big, Dummy!" lol I jokingly use that sometimes, but no one could say it quite like him... (me and a coworker have this thing, during lulls in the day when it gets real boring, we start singing the Sanford & Son theme song... people in the office love us)

Swing High,
- Cousin Hepcat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112