Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seattle, SF, and LA! Need your hair done or you picture taken?

Ruby Red

New in Town
Hello Lovelies,

I am an art/photo student currently located (mostly) in Seattle and I recently started up a small vintage hairstyling business for local gals who want a fancy vintage 'do for special occasions. I'm no industry professional but I can give you something lovely for a small price!

I am also a photographer trying to break into the professional world while I am still earning my undergrad degree. I can offer you a quality relatively inexpensive portrait session! Vintage or Modern!

I have been styling for a few years- learning from different vintage stylists while in LA, Sweden, and San Francisco as well as doing vintage hairstyling for student films and a pin-up calendar in LA.

Add me on Myspace and check out my vintage hair portfolio for a few examples of what I've done.

I live in Seattle during the school year, and can often be found in both San Francisco and Los Angeles around holidays and summer breaks.

www.myspace.com/melissaergo

<3

3471183849_356ec8ae41.jpg

Melissa Ergo Photography

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner