Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seeking Advice: Wedding Furniture Question

DanielPetmr

New in Town
Hey everyone,

I'm planning my wedding and could use some advice regarding furniture rentals.

We're trying to decide whether to rent furniture from a company or to buy it ourselves and resell it afterward.

Does anyone have experience with either option? I'm torn between the convenience of renting and the potential cost savings of buying and reselling.

Also, if anyone has recommendations for reliable furniture rental companies or tips for buying and reselling wedding furniture,

I would greatly appreciate it.

DanielPetmr

New in Town
Hey everyone,

We're trying to decide whether to rent furniture from a company or to buy it ourselves and resell it afterward.

Does anyone have experience with either option? I'm torn between the convenience of renting and the potential cost savings of buying and reselling.

Also, if anyone has recommendations for reliable furniture rental companies or tips for buying and reselling Wedding/Furniture/Manufacturing,

thanks in advance for any help

DanielPetmr

New in Town
Hey everyone,

Also, if anyone has recommendations for reliable furniture rental companies or tips for buying and reselling Wedding tables and chairs wholesale,

no response to this

no response to this
Hire a wedding/events company to put it together for you then you get the details handled and you just get to enjoy the day. If you buy chairs you will likely have to sell them for 50cents on the dollar. Run the numbers and see if they work for you...cost of rental versus cost/resale of the chairs. Costco sells decent fold up/padded chairs for $10-12 each. Really the answer to this question is in your hands.....do the legwork and run the numbers. It will soon become evident which way to go.

Jadentnes

New in Town
Planning a wedding is such a journey, right? Personally, I lean towards renting furniture for the sheer convenience, but I get the appeal of cost savings too.

If you're looking for reliable rental companies, I've heard good things about https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/ this one. As for buying and reselling, it's a solid option if you're up for a bit of DIY adventure.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner