Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selentino Tonak hats Redux

The gentlemen who is selling the Selention Tonak fur felt fedoras on eBay is preparing to list more of the hats. Although I have never met him, I have seen helping him get the word out. I don't have any skin in this game.

The hats are new old stock (NOS) and so far the colors have been...unconventional. He has dozzens of these hats to move and he wants to know what sizes he should list first. The seller is not a young person and is a bit slow to list things. If you can respond with size preferences I'll pass them along. NOTE: I do not know what colors are available in the sizes.

Also be aware that the sellers description on the colors has been off (purple hats that are completely blue). The photos have been fairly accurate, but not the description of the color.

See the earlier SELENTINO Tonak thread for colors of the hats listed to this point (some are wild).

IMG_1696.PNG IMG_1679.PNG IMG_1680.PNG IMG_1687.PNG IMG_1687.PNG IMG_1681.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points