Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling Eastman, Aero Leather, Langlitz, Vanson, Schott, Cal Leather

Can somebody PLEASE buy the damn Cal already? It's killing me, knowing it's so close, yet so far.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
You are probably right, but as of now, I'd prefer to sell for what I paid than wait for greater revenue down the road. One more jacket sold and I can justify getting that Aero Bootlegger to myself. So if one of the others sells first, I may keep the Cal. Will see.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Can somebody PLEASE buy the damn Cal already? It's killing me, knowing it's so close, yet so far.

You can see how long the sleeves are on my 1.76m. If you think you can live with them being 1-2cm shorter (to account for your 1.8m height), you can still go for it. Just don't post pictures on the Lounge, the sleeves-to-the-knuckles-union will mess you up real bad! :D

The issue with the Cal is that too many people on eBay sell them for cheap— because they have no idea what they have. Your price is fair, especially given the immaculate condition, but is undercut, at least in the US, by these unwitting sellers. Your Cal is perfection— keep it.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
The Cal is sold. Aero Cheyenne, Aero HWM, Vanson Flight jacket left.

If anyone is interested in a Size 36 (fits like a very generous 40) Aero Super Heavy Black Steerhide Veste de Rallye or a Vanson Stadium Size 40 (this one won't go cheap, like it too much), let me know.

Dr. Lecter

New in Town
If anyone is interested in a Size 36 (fits like a very generous 40) Aero Super Heavy Black Steerhide Veste de Rallye . . . let me know.

If you have photos and measurements, I'd like to see it :) If I didn't already have an ultra-heavy brown HWM, though, I'd be buying the one here.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
If you have photos and measurements, I'd like to see it :) If I didn't already have an ultra-heavy brown HWM, though, I'd be buying the one here.

There's few pictures and measurements in this thread. Jacket is gorgeous, sleeves are way too long for me though. If I kept it and decided to wear it, I would have the sleeves shortened by atleast 1". (Numbers are same as on HWM but sleeves aren't as curved and fall MUCH longer.) Since my old Teamster fits you, I'm guessing same applies for you.
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-my-two-heaviest-jackets-aero-38-40ish.94871/

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Bump! Noone wanna pick up that Highwayman? The leather is gorgeous and incredibly thick! May go down a bit on it to sell fast as I currently have my eyes on another jacket!

Also may sell my Johnson Leather Car Coat in 3,75 oz black bisonhide! Gorgeous, incredibly soft and pliable leather in a very matte naked leatherish finish! JL charges 200 USD for that stuff and it's well worth it!

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
bump. Hit me up with offers on the Highwayman, the Cheyenne, the Schott or the Vanson Bomber jacket. Also have the before mentioned Johnson Leather 3. 75 oz bison coat and some others I may sell. Will do trades (plus cash) for Lost Worlds in 4+ oz HH, a cordovan Aero jacket in size 38-40 or a US Authentic G-8 jacket.

Btw, I will put up my Pre 1982s Omega Dress watch with arabic numerals (rare thing) for sale at a watch forum soon. It's not exactly 50s but with the very vtg styled arabic numerals and the 36mm case it sure is a classic piece. If anyone wants first dips before it goes to the uhrforum, let me know.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
bump.

cheyenne is sold. the superheavy hwm, the schott trucker, the vanson flight jacket still for sale. and whatever else additional i have mentioned in the posts above.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This Cheyenne arrived today. My 5th jacket purchase of the year and my first home run! differently a long term keeper. I am not the show and tell guy but I think this jacket will be getting a fit posting soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points