Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling my 30 year collection - Men's and Women's items, patterns, collectibles

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have collected Vintage Clothing and Accessories for 30 years and am now selling my collection. We now need the space for my daughter's bedroom. [huh]

You can see my collection here:

Vintage Clothing Dreams

I try to add items daily. I already have listed:
*Antique parasols
*Vintage Hats
*Men's starched collars
*Bombshell Beauty Items from the Victorian era and 1920's
*Women's Suits
*Vintage Patterns
*Gloves
*Vintage Handkerchiefs
*Beaded purses
*Jewelry

I still have many things to list: hundreds of patterns, men's cufflinks, tie bars and collar bars (that my husband didn't want to wear :eusa_doh:), about 50-100+ women's hats, purses, sheet music, vintage NOS stockings, my lorgnette collection, the rest of my parasol collection, compacts, jewelry, suits, dresses, my antique fan collection (about 50-150 fans or so), antique and vintage books, vintage gloves ( about 40-60+ more pairs to post) and maybe a vintage tuxedo or two from my husbands closet. And that's just for starters.

Even if you aren't interested in purchasing, you may want to take a sneek peek at the ultra-cool Shur Ribbon Microphone that I posted - it's worth a look.

If you see something you like, feel free to make an offer using the Etsy link provided in my store.

Thanks!

Vintage Betty

Last edited:

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry Bolthead (and John in Covina). Space is now cleared and I will do some more deleting later today. Looking forward to hearing from you again! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters