Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling Vintage Dunlap

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This was my first real hat, has no stains, rips, holes, nothing wrong at all with it, it is like new even though it is old. The sweat band is nice, nothing at all wrong with it, liner is like new, there is that shiny plastic in the very top of the liner that keeps me from being able to get a good picture, but it has the Dunlap crest and also says supreme. The sweat band says silk finish and also has the gold Dunlap Crest on it as well. This is a 7 1/4 tagged, but oddly it fits me snug and I wear normally a bigger hat then this. The silk finish is great, it is long haired and you can see some sparkle to it in bright light, this hat is nice. The hat is almost 5 1/5 inch Crown if you push up the current crease and as it is, the front of the hat is about 4 and 1/2 inches and the sides close to 5 inches with current crease. Has a stingy brim with good snap both ways to it.

There are nice hats floating all over right now, but this is very nice, if you picked this hat up and handled it you would want to own it.

I hate to sell it, but sell it I am. The first $80.00 will own this hat if you live in the USA. If you want this hat shoot me a P.M. and I would rather keep this hat on the FL and not head to eBay with it so if you want to make an offer, well, shoot it to me.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
O.K. I want this hat to go to someone here to give it a nice home, so for the next 24 hours the first $50.00 gets it shipped, after that I will just keep the hat, it is really nicer than what my pictures can show.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I want to see this hat and the Churchill I am selling be gone, so I am adding another deal, buy this hat and the Churchill and spend $100.00 for both totally shipped. (And you thought there was no Santa).....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
My Dunlap needs a new owner, wants to be pampered and get out and about, so please P.M. or email me, this is one good hat!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh oooohhhh...price increase on this one....new price, $185.00 plus shipping. The silk finish long hair felt on this Supreme puts the hat in the highest quality line Dunlap made. I know the stingy brim is not what many want to buy, but the hat still has a felt that they just do not make today.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
The hat needs a new home....we can do a pay pal, money order....or if you have some nice chunks of gold you don't want.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari