Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sending conformer back to USA.... who to use?

Loz Dawes

Familiar Face
Hi guys, have any of you returned a conformer back to the USA, (yeah.... you know who!!:D)from the UK? I really don't know which carrier to use..... any recommendations?
Cheers!!

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've no idea of weight or size, but generally Royal Mail are as good as any for small-medium weight items. They're not so good for very heavy items though.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
I'm not in the UK, but I know that Royal Mail is the default choice for packages up to 2kg, therefore use Royal Mail. Ask at the post office for the price difference between Int'l Signed For and unsigned service; if it's negligible it's worth it to spend the extra few coins.

yttclothing

One of the Regulars
Go signed for its about £5 more but you now get tracking just make sure you pack it well, either royal mail or usps are really in the habit of crushing things at the moment my last two parcels i sent out, it looks like someone jumped on them so yer ! Anthing up to 500g is £12.50 signed for Then i think the price goes up every 500g over that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW