1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

Sendra Brown Engineer Boots model 2944 : Size 8UK, 42 EU

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Chris7273, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Chris7273

Chris7273 Familiar Face

Hello
    I bought these boots last year as a first attempt to see if Engineer Boots were for me... I didn't want to put too much money as I didn't know if I would enjoy or not to wear such boots. They have a very good quality/price ratio and they were available here in Brussels, so I gave them a try.
    I wore them a few time and now I have bought a pair of Wesco.

I am selling them now as I won't wear them anymore : not that I don't like them but I have only two feets ;-)

The soles are in very good condition. The leather is nice and there is a small scar on the upper part of the right foot, barely noticeable when worn and superficial.

The foot is leather lined, they are made in Spain by a good company (Sendra). The sole is comfortable, not too stiff.

They cost me 180 euros, yours for 50 euros ? I will ship to Europe (UK too) (at your own costs and following your preferences). Outside Europe : possible but be prepared to funny taxes, customs and shipping costs ...

They are size 8UK, 42 EU. True to size

IMG_1480.JPG IMG_1482.JPG IMG_1484.JPG IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1483.JPG IMG_1485.JPG

Pictures below

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Chris7273

Chris7273 Familiar Face

one last detail : There is no steel toe cap

3. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

I'd buy 'em if they were in my size. Great price! Had a pair for years. In fact, I still have them. Good boots but pain to break in, especially with a steal toe cap. But otherwise, as tough as any. Here are mine after five years or almost daily wear.

[​IMG]

sweetfights and Bobby Peru like this.
  4. Chris7273

Chris7273 Familiar Face

Thank you. Well : I would describe your boots as "Through Hell and Back" :)

The price may seem low but here's my thinking : these are not very sought after even though they are a good alternative to a high end boot. Moreover, I don't like to buy expensive second hand shoes as the fit is always a gamble... So I price them for an easy/quick deal and an easy resale option if the boots don't fit.
    They are true to size (maybe a tiny bit on the smallish side). Yesterday I asked my wife to try them on, she wears 41 (yeah I know, ...... but she is 6ft high, so a good balance ;-) ) and they are definitely too big for her (1 inch of heel lift...)

Monitor likes this.
  5. Chris7273

Chris7273 Familiar Face

Hello
    First week, first UP

6. TheLars

TheLars New in Town

Still available?

7. Chris7273

Chris7273 Familiar Face

Yes, they are.
    You can send me a private message if you are interested.

8. Chris7273

Chris7273 Familiar Face

SOLD