Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Bay Area Shoe Repair

Tux Toledo

One of the Regulars
Do any of you living in the San Francisco Bay Area know of a good shoe repair place? Preferably in the South Bay but I'll travel to any place that "endeavors to give satisfaction." Thanks.

Lily Powers

Practically Family
Sicne you're willing to go to South Bay, how about a little trip over to Watsonville? I've been very satisfied with Jorge's Shoe Repair, 1408 Freedom Blvd. in Watsonville. It's family owned - he works on belts, saddles and jackets, too. I've taken all my leather soled shoes to him to have thin layers of rubber put on the soles - he even went so far as to find rubber to match the color of some of them. He understands how much women lover their shoes! He polishes, treats and takes excellent care of my shoes. I especially like how he wraps the light colored ones in tissue before putting them in a bag, so they don't scuff. Call him and see if you think he might be able to meet your needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael