Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Amatais, that is very good for an eight-year-old! Heck, that's be very good for ME! lol I immediately recognized the style and, of course, our foil for the Pink Panther on the right. My compliments to your daughter!

Lady Day. Wow! I'm sending the link to Ninjasheep.com to my brother. He loves animation of all types, and I know he'll love it. Your work is fantastic! I can't wait to see the first episode. My hat is off to you. Great work!

Lee

Eyemo

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
ramtsukefrontsmltype.jpg

And the animation is up. :)

LD

love your stuff Miss Day..:eusa_clap

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
MrNewportCustom said:
Amatais, that is very good for an eight-year-old! Heck, that's be very good for ME! lol I immediately recognized the style and, of course, our foil for the Pink Panther on the right. My compliments to your daughter!

Lee

Thanks, Lee! I'll be sure and tell her. :)

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Selfportrait

I wouldn't call this 'art', it's a droodle made wile calling a friend... Scanned the image and worked it a bit in photoshop..

Diego
selfportrait.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
To continue my series on indoor low-light, long-exposure photos, I made it to Union Station in Los Angeles. All comments welcome.

Enjoy.

Available Seating
AvailableSeating0282.jpg

Triple Soffit
TripleSoffit0279.jpg

Hallway
UnionStationHall0265.jpg

Fountainhead
Fountainhead0275.jpg

Doors
UnionStationDoors0273.jpg

Shadowlight
UnionStationCeiling0260.jpg

Lee

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I dont see why not, PT.

froggie1.jpg

Here is my first sketch for 'Froggie went a-courtin'. Im setting it in the civil war, and making him a Union solder. Of course Ill take liberties :rolleyes: I write a lot of notes on my sketches so I dont forget stuff while Im drawing.

LD

Lorena B

Practically Family
AmateisGal said:
Not my art, but my daughter's - retro in theme, too! She loves Pink Panther and drew this by looking at the DVD case. She's only 8 - and no, she didn't trace it (I checked!).

Ha,ha,ha, i love it, it is amazing for an 8 year old to take so much detail of things, i should definitely encorage her to carry on with drawing AG!!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks everyone :)
It coming along, but Im painting it digitally, and its so time consuming.

Picture7.png

Im mostly finished with Froggie and Miss Mouse.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandkissed