Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is something I did in the early '70's of George Harrison from the
Hey Jude / Beatles Again LP cover. I'm in love with this frock coat.
Here is a link to me finally owning one! - http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?p=923745#post923745

Georgec1970-1.jpg

-dixon 'beatle' cannon

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
J.M.! S.! Wonderful cards! I wouldn't mind having one of each on my mantle! :)

Quiqley! Awesome work with the snow and all! Every time I see phptos like those it reminds me of just how photographically sterile Los Angeles has become! lol

Keep up the great work, everyone! :eusa_clap

Lee

draws

Practically Family
New Oil Painting

Just finished this Oil Painting of my grand-daughter, Laurel. She is 3.5 years old. Will be given to my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas. Total size is 28" X 24" and image size is 12" X 18". Enjoy!

2165418490105678540S600x600Q85.jpg

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
draws said:
Just finished this Oil Painting of my grand-daughter, Laurel. She is 3.5 years old. Will be given to my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas. Total size is 28" X 24" and image size is 12" X 18". Enjoy!

Just when I was feeling accomplished...:eusa_doh:

Oh well, Here is something I just finished. I usually do Tea Faries, however this one is a hot coco fairy. Had to keep her clean. ;)

PC231596.jpg

its blurry, sorry.

PC231614.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks, The Wolf :)

I wanted to see if I could make an image that had a smoky atmosphere but using Adobe Illustrator which is a vector program. I loves me a challenge.
I did have to do a color comp for this one as cool color palletes often throw me off.

That and I spent nearly 45 min finding a color for the boy's skin tone that would work in this palette. :eusa_doh:

LD

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Absolutely beautiful, Lady Day!

I went to the Sepulveda Dam, today, and took some shots. The Sepulveda Dam was built in 1941 and is one massive chunk of concrete. Some of you may rmember it from such fine films as Escape From New York and Buckaroo Banzai. It's also been in many television shows and various comercials.

There was no filming today.

Here are my shots of it.

Sweep
754858717_PCZWS-XL-1.jpg

Bridge
754858643_UNUrA-XL-1.jpg

Some Strange Surface
754858674_ukfqQ-XL-1.jpg

Straight Up
754858695_tLsjT-XL-1.jpg

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
There's been some extremely snowy, frigid and windy days up here in NW Iowa, but last evening the day ended with the most spectacular sundogs I've ever seen. I didn't have a wide enough lens to get them both in one frame, though. At the time the temp was below zero and the wind blowing at at least 25 mph.... :eek:

sundogs100.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24