Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

howardeye

Practically Family
My latest wearable art creation. Bear claw carved from Fossil Woolly Mammoth Ivory hanging on my heavy hand-fabricated Argentium sterling silver Byzantine bail and Chain!

Michaelshane

One Too Many
EC6E7115-54CC-4CB6-99E9-B0FAAB6BA548-2641-0000017E56A47654_zps4ca531e8.jpg

I just received a copy of this book today. It's from a project sponsored by the North Face in Japan. About twenty of my pictures were used. The cover turned out nice.

tumblr_mymx1nWghu1r1dma9o1_1280.jpg

The original image is shown here.

Nobert

Practically Family
Michaelshane, your paintings are great. Put me in mind of what are about my favorite painters, Robert Henri and his followers. It always does my heart glad to see artists who are still looking at the world, rather than just "expressing themselves."

And Herringbone Kid, that's a great style, I love the flatly applied approach. Gouache?

howardeye

Practically Family
Here is my latest wearable art creation that I call "Tongues". The Tongues is made of stabilized Fossil Mammoth Teeth Slices. The pendant backing is camel bone and the earring backing is a vintage ivory piano key!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21