Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Shop Victoriously" New ebay logo

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Miss Neecerie said:
Ugg...they are seemingly trying to make it into an 'online experience' sort of feel.....

I just want my auctions...I dont want to futz around with silly community stuff there.

Same here. I can see some of the teens liking it, but that's about it!

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
I started selling on eBay on May 18, 1999...back when the selling form was ONE PAGE (imagine that) and you had to find an outside place to host your pictures. It was fun back then...it was still a new thing and you just didn't have all the problems you do now. Even though you could leave feedback at random and really mess with people if you wanted to-that was one good thing they fixed. Like Miss N, I am not interested in all the community stuff. I want to sell my stuff and be done with it. I can't believe I have been on there for over 8 years.

"Shop Victoriously" sounds weird to me. Stiff, and kind of empty. I suppose it really is all about winning, then. I don't know. I haven't bought anything I had to fight for on there for a couple years now. I wish there was an alternative to eBay but I think I am stuck with it! Anyone else remember Auction Universe and when Paypal was NOT a part of eBay? :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou