Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Shop Victoriously" New ebay logo

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
logoCCHP_SV_260x45.gif

Weird!

I guess I spend too much time on there to care...

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Funny you should mention that. (Like I always say, great minds think alike. :) )
I was just on Ebay a minute ago and I noticed that and was wondering what was up with it.
Probably just a marketing ploy. [huh]

Josephine

One Too Many
The commercial on TV is interesting, it has a bunch of regular people on horseback a la fox hunting, with the fox hounds, and off they go chasing something. You see a tin lunch box moving through the woods, and then the hounds take off in one direction and two of the 'hunters' see and follow, then the lunch box goes into a hollow log, the hunters jump off their horses and go running, and one girl gets the box. Then the commercial says "It's better when you win it" or the like, and shows the girl in her house with the box and a number of others displayed on the wall behind her. [huh]

Foofoogal

Banned
Silly me. I just ran in from Google and found an item. I thought it was the name of the shop. :eusa_doh: lol

Haven't seen the commercial but I am sure someone will think it is not politically correct or kosher to fox hunt.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Foofoogal said:
Silly me. I just ran in from Google and found an item. I thought it was the name of the shop. :eusa_doh: lol

Haven't seen the commercial but I am sure someone will think it is not politically correct or kosher to fox hunt.
SAVE THE FOXES! :eek:fftopic:

Okay, as to the matter at hand,..I just clicked on it and all it does is bring up a screen with my recent history of items I viewed and all. Pretty boring actually,..[huh]

dashiell

One of the Regulars
That looks vaguely like a comic book promotion...as though the Batmobile is about to be auctioned off or the like. I doubt it, but it's odd.

Story

I'll Lock Up
Pretty soon, you won't even need the special sunglasses* to see their CONSUME signs. :eek:

* John Carpenter reference

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Maj.Nick Danger said:
I guess I wasn't selected then,...I feel like I just dodged a bullet. :)

Well, are we going to have to look at that when bidding once it's gone live? Plus you can pick an avatar! I didn't look at them. I closed it all in horror. :)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
PrettySquareGal said:
Well, are we going to have to look at that when bidding once it's gone live? Plus you can pick an avatar! I didn't look at them. I closed it all in horror. :)
lol
The new "5-star" thing for rating sellers is bad enough. I finally got the 10 ratings needed to make it show up in my profile,....and my 5 stars are all missing just the very tips of their points along the right side! :eusa_doh: There's just no pleasing some people I guess,...:rolleyes:

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Maj.Nick Danger said:
lol
The new "5-star" thing for rating sellers is bad enough. I finally got the 10 ratings needed to make it show up in my profile,....and my 5 stars are all missing just the very tips of their points along the right side! :eusa_doh: There's just no pleasing some people I guess,...:rolleyes:

Ha ha me, too!

Here they are:

ebay2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic