Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us their suits

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
and one more:

deep V-neck knitted vest with fox head tie:
foxheadtie_zps9174ba01.jpg

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
i was wandering around the other day in a similar jacket and also wearing a white scarf. i wonder if anyone saw me and thought "wow he's nailed that Thomas Cohen look pretty quick !" ;)

(mind you where i live that's distinctly unlikely.... but you get the idea).

Metatron

One Too Many
just looked him up after seeing that nice suit. the guy is a good vintage wearer.
he even has some massive high waisted shorts on in one pic.

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
@hbk

Ha. I count on it that this fella is obscure enough around my neck of the woods... I loathe being compared to some "celeb" because of certain clothing/styling. Even worse than the stock comparisons with Detective/Mafia/Indiana Jones.

The trousers are probably 70s, no? Nice to see the jacket. Pity about the filth who took the pics.

"Mail leads the way in banning paparazzi pictures. The proprietor of the Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday and Evening Standard announced last night that his papers will not in future purchase pictures taken by paparazzi" 8 Sept 1997

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
The trousers are probably 70s, no?

They have some flare... but since the fabric looks identical (slightly lighter hue) to the coat, I think they belong together. Probably an American 30's suit with "fancy" 30s flared trousers. (Also note the high rise).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner