Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your BLUE leather jackets

newtojackets

Practically Family
Ask and ye shall receive

12V1Z41.jpg

JGXPWco.jpg

oKxvCOw.jpg

dE3ikqi.jpg
Don’t know if it’s just me, but the photos aren’t loading

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Blue and tan leather jacket, i previously thought it would be easy to wear with dark raw jeans and natural belt and stuff I wear daily since 2019, but it was too machy machy, so i only wear this with olive cargo or camo or ivory pants, but other jackets look equally nice with those pants too, and since i bought slack pants material as liner even when it is smooth and sturdy but it is warmer than my other jackets.
Screenshot_20230524_070929_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230524_071014_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230524_071119_Gallery.jpg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Blue and tan leather jacket, i previously thought it would be easy to wear with dark raw jeans and natural belt and stuff I wear daily since 2019, but it was too machy machy, so i only wear this with olive cargo or camo or ivory pants, but other jackets look equally nice with those pants too, and since i bought slack pants material as liner even when it is smooth and sturdy but it is warmer than my other jackets.
View attachment 519765
View attachment 519766
View attachment 519767
Charcoal pants goes very well with navy blue too.

Is this one also dyed by yourself like the black jacket? I am attempting to do a dye job on one of my tan jacket trying to make it navy blue.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Charcoal pants goes very well with navy blue too.

Is this one also dyed by yourself like the black jacket? I am attempting to do a dye job on one of my tan jacket trying to make it navy blue.
yes other pants but blue jeans haha, no this one was the only blue leather I could find locally at that time I didn't dare to dye leather yet, this blue leather is tumbled dyed I bet, it is very soft cowhide so the jacket has padding on the shoulder otherwise it will sag under its own weight, perhaps that effect too make it feels warmer since it rests on me like a blanket instead of maintaining its own shape like in sturdier leather.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 519765
View attachment 519766
View attachment 519767

Looks even better than I remember it :D

Burgundy trousers will work very well with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner