Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your chocolate, your camel, your browns

RJR

Hat-Peters Bros-Beaver.jpg

Peters Brothers in brown.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I need to go see Mike. I have a couple of grey hats down there for refurbishment. I know you will love this one! I'm so happy with mine.
I love it already, Red. Mike is waiting to crease it until we go down Saturday to pick it up. The conversion on my old Stratton western is ready, too, but I have no pics on that one yet. If you're free, maybe drop by Mike's shop around 10 a.m. and we'll shake hands and introduce ourselves.

I owe you a debt of gratitude on this pecan. I never would have ordered a pecan hat had I not seen your '42 Rose Bowl hat in person the first time I visited Mike's shop. There are differences, but the pecan felt, ribbon, bow and brim binding are all taken straight from your Rose Bowl hat.

The pictures don't do justice to the deep, rich tones in this pecan felt. A person really has to see it up close, in person, to get the full effect. Just beautiful.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob, that is a great shade of brown, deep and rich.
Fed, Congrats on the new NW it looks fantastic. I have one of Mike's in pecan with a copper ribbon and it is fantastic but it is a color that is difficult to adequately capture in pictures.
Thx Dan. Its the darkest brown I've seen. Almost black in some light.

I love it already, Red. Mike is waiting to crease it until we go down Saturday to pick it up. The conversion on my old Stratton western is ready, too, but I have no pics on that one yet. If you're free, maybe drop by Mike's shop around 10 a.m. and we'll shake hands and introduce ourselves.

I owe you a debt of gratitude on this pecan. I never would have ordered a pecan hat had I not seen your '42 Rose Bowl hat in person the first time I visited Mike's shop. There are differences, but the pecan felt, ribbon, bow and brim binding are all taken straight from your Rose Bowl hat.

The pictures don't do justice to the deep, rich tones in this pecan felt. A person really has to see it up close, in person, to get the full effect. Just beautiful.
Actually, I wore mine today to work. We do need to have lunch or something. Us hat crazies in Oregon should plan some kind of meet-up event! Put a bug in Mike's ear about my grey San Francisco Hatter...getting kind of itchy for a grey fix with all of this brown floating around the Lounge over the past few days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner