Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your chocolate, your camel, your browns

SurfGent

Suspended
Tehachapi Loop
KIMG0082.jpg
KIMG0083.jpg

Akubra_Fed_IV_CD_zps06be449d.jpg

Top left - Akubra Fed IV, Dark Brown (Loden). Bottom left - Akubra Fed IV, Tawny Fawn. Top right - Akubra Campdraft, Silverbelly (which, despite the way it photographs, is really more of a "sand" color). Bottom right - Akubra Campdraft, Taupe Fawn.

CRM_36_07_zpseae57cbe.jpg

*Cane's Creations #36, a custom by our own Cane Rod Maker. Whiskey felt, Dark Coffee ribbon.

*I know Tim now uses the name Alley Kat Hat Co., but this hat was made before that came to be.

RJR

Akubra_Fed_IV_CD_zps06be449d.jpg

Top left - Akubra Fed IV, Dark Brown (Loden). Bottom left - Akubra Fed IV, Tawny Fawn. Top right - Akubra Campdraft, Silverbelly (which, despite the way it photographs, is really more of a "sand" color). Bottom right - Akubra Campdraft, Taupe Fawn.

CRM_36_07_zpseae57cbe.jpg

*Cane's Creations #36, a custom by our own Cane Rod Maker. Whiskey felt, Dark Coffee ribbon.

*I know Tim now uses the name Alley Kat Hat Co., but this hat was made before that came to be.
They all look good but I particularly like #36.

They all look good but I particularly like #36.
Yeah, me too. :D I wanted a Whiskey hat that was similar to the Fed IV but with a slightly wider and more deeply-flanged brim, and that's exactly what Tim created for me even though I didn't describe it to him in that way. He's a very talented hat maker and a great guy, and I'm very pleased to see him getting the recognition he deserves here on The Lounge.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
I remember once saying something to the effect of me having no use for brown hats. Then I got three more brown hats.

The most recent is the excellent quality Fortune and Glory, in tobacco brown (full afternoon sun)

Here's the bigger version of my avatar picture, with the Boss Raw Edge reissue

This last one is the Hatco outlet special, crushable fur felt, cotton sweatband. I actually throw this on a surprising amount in relation to my more expensive lids, go figure.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I remember once saying something to the effect of me having no use for brown hats.
When I got my (I think) 3rd hat, (first two were black, the 3rd was brown (mink)) it was so nice that I decided not to wear it and I never wore it for a looong time. Then I got another brown hat to take the hatband from it but later decided to keep it as it was. Now I have several brown hats...

SurfGent

Suspended
Stratoliner in walnut. This hat looks really good on me. Strats seem to suit me well I like the way they fit me. The 1st hat I ever bought was a mink Stetson temple. But I never wear it anymore. Strats and Whippets I found out later are more my style

RJR

I remember once saying something to the effect of me having no use for brown hats. Then I got three more brown hats.

The most recent is the excellent quality Fortune and Glory, in tobacco brown (full afternoon sun)

Here's the bigger version of my avatar picture, with the Boss Raw Edge reissue

This last one is the Hatco outlet special, crushable fur felt, cotton sweatband. I actually throw this on a surprising amount in relation to my more expensive lids, go figure.
I particularly like the F&G.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass