Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

pretty faythe

One Too Many
When one has to much time on ones hands she plays with her hair..thankfully one has not fried it..lol.
I touched up my roots and then applied the remainder of the box to the rest of my hair, about a week ago. Then yesterday after much humming and hawing for over a week decided to try and do what was previously discussed here about the two tonial hair, and did sort of like Cherry Dollface, but not with the bright as colors....
Cherry DollFace
cherrydoll.jpg

Me
tones.jpg

edited for tiny things that were irking me

Trixie

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
When one has to much time on ones hands she plays with her hair..thankfully one has not fried it..lol.
I touched up my roots and then applied the remainder of the box about a week ago. Then yester day after much humming and hawing for over a week decided to try and do what was previously discussed her about the two tonial hair, and did sort of like Cherry Dollface, but not with the bright as colors....

Me
tones.jpg

I really like the long hair on you. It's very pretty :)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Thanks ya guys. I was phone text messaging a male friend of mine after I was done had sent him a picture of it while it was still damp and he had said it was cute (with a ! ) lol And to me he is one of the guys that if he gives you a compliment you keep it, I have written proof I have one now HA! lol Sorry, I just think he's hot. Darn him for just being a friend.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Trixie said:
I really like the long hair on you. It's very pretty :)
Thanks, I hated having the shorter hair, ugg, it was a bad hair cut at the beginning of the year and then a few cuts to even it out as my hair grew out...I am soooooo glad that it's over!!!

oh THAT girl

New in Town
I'm new - and I just wanted to say WOW! My jaw dropped at this thread! You're all so beautiful and have such great styles! I never know what to do with mine, it's thick, naturally falls in a straight to my ears then big ringletty mess. I will be bold and try something soon, though!

Lilredrooster

Familiar Face
Well the pictures are not great but i will post good ones this weekend, i did rolls for the first time and with the 2 colors it looks great!
i just fell in love with cherry doll face’s look and this is my version, i have tons of blond in the front as well as on both sides, you cant see the sides right now because they are pulled back but it's an idea of how it looks. Again sorry for the bad pictures
pic1-th.jpg

pic2-th.jpg

pic4-th.jpg

pic3-th.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
oh THAT girl said:
I'm new - and I just wanted to say WOW! My jaw dropped at this thread! You're all so beautiful and have such great styles! I never know what to do with mine, it's thick, naturally falls in a straight to my ears then big ringletty mess. I will be bold and try something soon, though!
With your hair length and texture I think you'd look great with rolls in front.

lyburnum

Practically Family
img8038ya0.jpg

Tonight's hair, set in pin-curls last night and I wore a do-rag all day today until it was time to get ready, to make sure the curls didn't fall out over the course of the day!

retromom147

One of the Regulars
my second attempt at pincurls

This is my second try...It was much easier and faster this time. Yay! I was going for Rita's style and Ginger roger's length. I ended up a cross between Lana Turner, and Ginger. I'm pleased though...what does everyone think.
Any pointers?
100_4463.jpg

100_4451.jpg

100_4460.jpg

100_4461.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes