Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

D

Deleted member 3716

the first time i wore rolls i got the Dracula thing too.
i frequently get Mickey Mouse Ears as well.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Miss Retro said:
Johanna your hair looks beautiful and i have a question if that's ok. Do you set your rollers in the front away from your face or towards please.

Thank you! :) I set my hair in pin curls so it's kind of neither. They just go to the side sort of.

Cufflinks_Carl

Suspended
Hair are he first thing I look in a woman

And the most important thing.

I couldn't be charmed by a woman having bad hair quality.

Hair musn't be long though but matching well with the face and style.

MissHannah

One Too Many
Johanna: It IS looking especially lovely - how did you get your ponytail to go into a ringlet like that? Mine just points every which way, even when my hair is long!

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

It has been awhile since I've done anything with my hair. With school and work....I have very little time and energy. I did my hair for an end of a show wrap party.

Johanna- LOVE LOVE LOVE every hairstyle of yours!!!

All of you ladies are GORGEOUS!

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Thank you MissHannah! Actually it's not a ringlet, it's turned in on both sides. I shaped it sort of like a pageboy style before I put it into a ponytail, and the ends stayed curled under on both sides like that.

Antje

One Too Many
Red you're totally right, most of the time when I'm goofin' around or don't go out or something or I'm almost going to bed my hair just looks the best

and johanna i love your ponytail

Naama

Practically Family
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

I just rolled them up in really ANY direction (pincurls!) and brushed them out, now I'm pretty amazed with the result! Never worked out that good when I wanted to! I thought this will be one of those evenings when I will end up with some shitty hair do, but no! ;) I think it worked out pretty well! (I'm so proud of myself! :D ) Well the back could be better, but I don't see it when I look in the mirror, so I don't care!

Naama

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
Naama said:
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

I just rolled them up in really ANY direction (pincurls!) and brushed them out, now I'm pretty amazed with the result! Never worked out that good when I wanted to! I thought this will be one of those evenings when I will end up with some shitty hair do, but no! ;) I think it worked out pretty well! (I'm so proud of myself! :D ) Well the back could be better, but I don't see it when I look in the mirror, so I don't care!

Naama

Looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Naama

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliments ^^

I now sprayed it with one can of hairspray! I'm so afraid that they won't live long enough! They feel a bit odd now, but still look good. So wish me luck that they will survive the evening!

Naama

Smuterella

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
We're not dissing him... we're just scared of looking like this:

Dracula6.jpg

Great actor, sex symbol - yes.
Hairstyle icon - no.

;)

pah, i look like that most mornings til I've put my face on, the hairs nothing, nothing

Naama

Practically Family
RetroBabydoll said:
Naama- How did you place your pincurls to achieve your look?

I just pincurled them row for row (and that not really that even though it's a mysterie to me... [huh] ) clockwise and brushed them out, that's all I can say...

Naama

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic