Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Laura Chase and Miss Caroline!

U ladies look soo stunning! The rolls are fabulous.. and those lashes!!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I need to get back on the drawing board with my hair..but i think i need a haircut first :p

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Here's my hairdo from a 20s-30s jazz party I went to a couple of weeks ago. There was some fingerwave-ish action going on at one side but it doesn't really show in the bad pic (complete with big white blob on boob!).

2882068342_a1f967bbe2.jpg

Sunny

One Too Many
ShrinkingViolet said:
Here's my hairdo from a 20s-30s jazz party I went to a couple of weeks ago. There was some fingerwave-ish action going on at one side but it doesn't really show in the bad pic (complete with big white blob on boob!).

2882068342_a1f967bbe2.jpg
Aww, you look adorable!

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
Shrinking V-it could be a pervy paranormal orb!:p

Miss Caroline, loving the rolls, there's a cute Katy Perry thing going on there too.

As usual, I'm envious -I went to the Goodwood revival this weekend to work there and was portraying the ATA. I did a page boy pin curl set. Hopefully get some pics later this week.
K

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Laura and Miss Caroline, I love both of your rolls and I agree you both have lovely lashes. I am so envious.
Shrinking Violet your hair looks great and I really love your dress.

SnackPacKid

New in Town
Thanks to all you lovely ladies here, I am finally able to do my hair. I'm pretty happy with it as only my second attempt! My hair is super long - nearly to the hips, and I think this worked out well for me. Can't wait to try more styles! (P.S. I almost feel profane wearing my jewelry here!)

fixed1jk4.jpg

MadelienneBlack

One of the Regulars
Aw, don't feel profane! I have a nosering, if it makes you feel better. (You can't see it in my avatar). Personally, I think if you like it, then it's gorgeous, regardless of whether or not it's Golden-Era appropriate. By the way, your hair looks great!

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Thanks ladies. The dress still needs to have the shoulders padded a little but apart from that I'm pleased with it. :)
Kitty S - Hah, yes, if you have to be a paranormal orb you might as well be a pervy one I suppose! :p

Laura Chase

One Too Many
SnackPacKid, you did the shape of the rolls really well. Personally I would just try and place them more on the sides of the head rather than on top (which is difficult, I know), I think it'd suit your face better.

Starry

New in Town

My hair is med to long and somewhat wavy and I normally keep my bangs cut short.I've never been able to stand them touching my eyebrows or lower.
Today I tried(again) to do victory rolls.Never been very sucessfull.
I finally got them up altho a bit sloppy but,its a start I supose.

Public

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
They look really nice starry!

Mine never ever come out perfect.. but from a distance they look alright :)

I think you did a wonderful job on them.. the look really good:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I tried to copy this Virginia do for the shoot and wedding I had on Saturday!

Inspiration:

2805569029_a214f83b4e_o.jpg

Incarnation:

2894173863_5780fd3434.jpg

2894174495_5e42c378c4.jpg

and later at the wedding:

2893947272_5428e4679e.jpg

I think it turned out quite well, not quite a replica though. It lasted very well though as you can see! :D

MadelienneBlack

One of the Regulars
Fleur De Guerre said:
I tried to copy this Virginia do for the shoot and wedding I had on Saturday!

I think it turned out quite well, not quite a replica though. It lasted very well though as you can see! :D

Absolutely stunning photos, Fleur De Guerre! What kind of shoot was this, exactly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany