Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Antje

One Too Many
Inky said:
i LOVE it! You're adorable.

And hey, this was me in 1984. I wish I had pictures of my mohawks. My zig-zag one was the best. ahh, the good old days!

2807091226_64805b706e_m.jpg

OOOHHHH tooo cool,
I was only 1 year in '84.

Inky

One Too Many
Finally yesterday I created a roll I would be okay wearing in public. We went to see The English Beat and I think my hair turned out pretty well, though the back did not curl as well as usual. My hubby sets the back of my hair due to my shoulder injury and he did larger rollers on the top row and smaller on the bottom to "try something new" and it doesn't work as well, but hey, he works for free and doesn't complain - much!

3496664779_605d7c2c47_m.jpg

3497481656_5beecfb18d_m.jpg

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Inky, wow! Your hair is gorgeous and the way it is colored is fantastic. If I wasn't so attached to my natural color, I'd insist that my hair look just like yours!

Inky

One Too Many
Thanks Goldwyn Girl :) You know we love being fabulous!

Miss Killin - get yourself to a wig shop and try on on a crazy red wig - even a cheap one, it's a great way to see what that much color will do to you, even though the wig colors are crazier and brighter than I can ever get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran