Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Penny Dreadful

One of the Regulars
Wow, Penny Dreadful- indeed very Hollywood starlet!
My hair today…. Very pleased- especially as it’s the 9th day in! Wonder if I can make it to the 10th day without washing?
Dodgy photo ( I look so glum!), but it’s the best that shows the front wave…. Sides were swept up and I wore the back quite close. The sticky out bit is a flower!
Tups x

GEDC1771.JPG

I'm amazed by how authentic you look! I LOVE it!!

Here is my hair today. It's the first time I styled it more authentically and it didn't turn out too fluffy. I was making the mistake of rolling it right up to my head.
100_3446.jpg

And the back
100_3443.jpg

crwritt

One Too Many
Wow, Penny Dreadful- indeed very Hollywood starlet!
My hair today…. Very pleased- especially as it’s the 9th day in! Wonder if I can make it to the 10th day without washing?
Dodgy photo ( I look so glum!), but it’s the best that shows the front wave…. Sides were swept up and I wore the back quite close. The sticky out bit is a flower!
Tups x

It looks great, any reason why you're going more than a week without washing? Is an experiment to see how long you can go?

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
I'm amazed by how authentic you look! I LOVE it!!

Here is my hair today. It's the first time I styled it more authentically and it didn't turn out too fluffy. I was making the mistake of rolling it right up to my head.
100_3446.jpg

And the back
100_3443.jpg

I love your hairstyle, it's almost exactly like Veronica Lake's in this pic:

lake_gettykeystone_62983t.jpg

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
It looks great, any reason why you're going more than a week without washing? Is an experiment to see how long you can go?

Nope, I only ever wash my hair once a week anyway (usually every Friday night) but this time it lasted a lot longer with out getting too greasy, so I thought- what’s the point of washing it, if it still looks ok!
If anyone wants to know- I washed it on day eleven…. And now it’s unset due to having a cold and just because I feel poop!:confused:

jessesgirl08

One of the Regulars
its casual friday no one else in the office with me so here is my hair and makeup today with a little glance inside an LA county office;) have a great weekend everyone!
Picture1135.jpg

crwritt

One Too Many
Nope, I only ever wash my hair once a week anyway (usually every Friday night) but this time it lasted a lot longer with out getting too greasy, so I thought- what’s the point of washing it, if it still looks ok!
If anyone wants to know- I washed it on day eleven…. And now it’s unset due to having a cold and just because I feel poop!:confused:

I was talking with my Mom(in her 70's) and she told me she only washes her hair once a month now. It is long and she wears it up and never uses any products. It always looks very nice.
Hope you feel better!

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
Now that would be fantastic if you only had to wash (hair) once a month! I think my grannie does the same, but her hair is short, with a perm and set. I have even known her to go seven weeks without washing and it still looks ok! Mind you, in the forties and the like people didn’t wash their hair as often and people do today…

Thanks for the well wishes lovelies!
Tups x

angeljenny

A-List Customer
Hair down on one side today and I'm excited to report that the bettie bangs are growing out and looking better :D

IMG_0681.jpg

Wow! You look so beautiful!

I'm now feeling inspired to practice with my hair as my first try with rollers was a disaster. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24