Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

MissLaurieMarie

One of the Regulars
Here's what I attempted today (sorry for the GIANT poor quality photo). I did one roll on each side, then one big on in the front:

198173_1756715169009_1572870145_31674004_212368_n.jpg

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Miss LaurieMarie that looks really cute! As Kamikat says your hair also looks perfect for fingerwaves, you could really rock some 20s/30s hair while it grows (although I think that length is really cute! But if you want more 40s styles I guess it's not ideal).

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
I finally got something decent today (and of course it's raining).
My hair is finally past my ears on the sides so it's gotten long enough to roll onto rollers without me cursing at it in frustration.
The first one is upclose (black hair is hard to photograph details) and the second one is the wide shot. :)
Please excuse my ghostly looking flesh from the unforgiving flash!

March 2011 by christi.adell, on Flickr

March 2011 by christi.adell, on Flickr

your hair came out perfect, you look like a porcelain doll :)

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
here's something I did earlier today...I'm in desperate need of a haircut so I worked with what I have :) I hate how the flash plus cheap phone camera blows out my face... :/

Picture7-1.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
Ooh, everyone's hair looks so nice! I chopped mine, finally, and here are pics of it from the other night...

Hehe, I just realized that you can't see my eyebrows at all!

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628-e1300148889903.jpg

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
GEDC2145.JPG

Yesterday’s hair and first day of my weekly set. I really need to get a new perm and cut, maybe even a colour too (?)…and to think, when I was little I use to be a white/golden blonde- now it’s just a dirty blonde!:confused:

Snowdrop

Familiar Face
Miss Tuppence, you always look so smartly coiffed! I'm incredibly jealous. :eusa_clap

I also love the colour of your skirt!

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Tatum you look great! Perfect length I think!!

Miss Tuppence, beautiful set! I love the tightness of your curls at the bottom and the big bouncy ones on top! perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot