Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
Haven't really been posting lately, but my hair is getting long enough to set :)
Foam rollers, about an inch thick?
It didn't come out how i wanted, but i'm not disappointed, i think it looks kind of 40s
moms009.jpg

Tifa

Familiar Face
Thank you so much girls for your sweet comments! :)
I've started using the hair flat iron so much I need to buy one of those heat protective sprays...

Tatum

Practically Family
Thank you Miss Sofia :D I was really nervous to get it, so I put it off for a long time. I hope I don't have too hard of a time styling it.

I bet you will love it. It really suits you! (Although I will miss seeing your long locks and thinking, "Why they heck doesn't mine curl like that?") :)

Tifa

Familiar Face
Hailey, your hair is most definitely 40s and looks darling.

Tifa, you amaze me with a straightening iron. You should do a video on how to achieve it :D

Magpye, you are cute as a button. That doesn't even look like a wig :)

Yes, I will try to have it done! If so I'll post it here :)

rue

I bet you will love it. It really suits you! (Although I will miss seeing your long locks and thinking, "Why they heck doesn't mine curl like that?") :)

Thank you Tatum :D I used your picture to show her what I wanted. Both you and Kamikat, as well as a few other gals here, inspired me to go for it.
You'll see that long hair again. I'm very lazy about getting my hair cut and try to avoid it as long as I can lol

Yes, I will try to have it done! If so I'll post it here :)

Wonderful :D

Rue> I think I'll get a middy as well, looks great! Very inspiring!

Thank you very much Tifa :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR