Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Drappa

One Too Many
I am a bit embarrassed to post these, seeing how great everyone's hair always looks, but today was the first time ever that I managed to do victory rolls on my stick-straight hair. After trying someone's ingenious tip of rolling them around a mascara wand, they actually stayed in all day and are still going. I know they aren't even, but I was excited nonetheless.

3a7a1a10.jpg

82bde72e.jpg

556b4674.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
Rue: The new cut! I love it, I feel ten pounds lighter. It looks like you have thick hair too, so you must feel lighter too!

Drappa: Gorgeous! I wish my first try had looked that good... :)

Rocketblast

One of the Regulars

I've logged in to catch up on all your latest styles and I have to say, Miss Tuppence, you look so authentic it is fantastic! And the middies are great, I may have to consider one myself once my hair grows again.

I am caught at the moment between the 1940s and my growing passion for the 1930s and am having a bit of a hair crises. Does anyone have any good tips for a good 1930s do with longer hair, as I don't want to get it chopped too much and not be able to do my victory rolls. I am experimenting with pinning up for a faux bob but could do with some tips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner