Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Tatum

Practically Family
Tatum... where have you been??

Antje and Vivi .... you both look darling :)

Hi Rue!

I'm in Paducah, Kentucky! I've been visiting my mom. She's kept me really busy, helping her fix stuff around her new house. I'll be back on regular towards the end of next week, when I get home. I'm in antique store heaven here! :)

Tatum

Practically Family
Ack.... I've missed seeing you around, but I completely understand why.... It sounds like fun :D

I've totally missed the Lounge, but yes, I am having a blast. Mom is very encouraging of my vintage bent, she is a total enabler. :)

However, setting my hair on this trip has been darn near impossible! LOL...

SheBear74

Practically Family
Please excuse the giant grin. My teenage son had walked in and asked for a foot rub so I started laughing. :D

DSCN3872A.jpg

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
@Odalisque No need to worry, your hair looks flawless.

@Zombi Cute curls :) A little OT, but may I ask about your jewellery? Are those tunnels with a big shiny stone? If so, what size are they?

zombi

A-List Customer
Hi Katinka,
They are metal tunnels with a large CZ center, yeah. I'm a size... 3/4, I think. I can never remember.

Odalisque,
Beautiful!

SheBear74

Practically Family
Slept in my curlers over night. Found one of those comb head band type thingys so I pulled my hair back with that. :D

DSCN3884.jpg

DSCN3892.jpg

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
Here's a bit of before and after of a new color I did on my hair...originally wanted it a cranberry color but it seems to have turned pink/purple on me...I've added a red since then. Had an anniversary trip with my husband and he took this shot of me waiting for the shuttle to the airport. I may chop my hair really short soon so this may be the last "long" hair-do in a while :)

Photo_050611_017.jpg

100_2726.jpg

100_2716.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn