Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Isis, I just love that! Ginfizz - I wish you'd post a bigger picture to appreciate it!

This is my last nice hair-set before catching a cold :D

Couldn't resist it :D - It's just so hard to try for a nice smile and catch a good view of your hair!

How did you set your hair here. Its lovely

TheRedSquare

New in Town
Juliet- Your hair looks perfect!

Thanks for the tip. I'm in the process of growing out bettie bangs and clipping the front for a bit should surely help my hair hold more of a wave pattern.

This is the set that has been working best for me lately. I had my hair recently cut into a long middy and it's been behaving much better. The funny thing about this picture is that I have bright red lipstick on, but photographed it looks nude.[huh]
DSCN0462.jpg

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
Juliet- Your hair looks perfect!

Thanks for the tip. I'm in the process of growing out bettie bangs and clipping the front for a bit should surely help my hair hold more of a wave pattern.

This is the set that has been working best for me lately. I had my hair recently cut into a long middy and it's been behaving much better. The funny thing about this picture is that I have bright red lipstick on, but photographed it looks nude.[huh]
DSCN0462.jpg

:eeek: Great set! You look amazing. Love your eyebrows, too. May I ask what you do to get such smooth curls?

ginfizz

One of the Regulars
The Red Square-Your hair looks wonderful! You look, as my good friend would say about lovely women, dangerous.

Juliet-It was a middy, but is no longer. I love the middy, but it's just easier for me this way.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Juliet and TheRedSquare, amazing sets and dos!

I'm still struggling with my middy and how to style it. I seem to be fighting my natural curl a bit and the frizz...arg. I'm going to try the coconut oil pomeade too, thanks for mentioning it Juliet!

X
BD

*SeaStar*

New in Town
Juliet and TheRedSquare, LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair styling!!!

Btw TheRedSquare, how can I get amazing eyebrows like yours Tips!?! Fabulous!!

zombi

A-List Customer
the red square -- is it possible that you could post a photo of your hair unset so I can see your long middy??? for haircutting reference purposes??

Juliet

A-List Customer
Black Dahlia, *Sea Star* - thank you!

Black Dahlia, as i wrote, it's veeeery sneaky product, but worth the effort :)

the red square -- is it possible that you could post a photo of your hair unset so I can see your long middy??? for haircutting reference purposes??

I'd second that!

TheRedSquare

New in Town
Katinka- Thanks so much! The thing about my hair is that it always looks smooth right after I brush out my curls, but after about 30 minutes the frizz starts to set in. I have found plain ol' coconut oil as a gloss and a mist of Sebastion ReShaper hairspray (a brush-able hairspray) works best, but I'm still searching for a better method.

Thanks Juliet! I hope you find your sets even easier with a middy. I know I sure do.

Thank you GinFiz. ;)

Black Dahlia- Thank you very much!

SeaStar- Thank you. :) They are very heavily filled in a shaped with black eyeshadow and an angled brush. They are a mess au natural! I am a victim of over-tweezing in my teenage years. Your brows look lovely in your avatar picture. Have you ever tried adding a bit of powder for more definition?

Zombi- Wash day is tomorrow so I'll be happy to snap a picture of my frizzy, un-set mop! It doesn't look like anything more than just a layered hairstyle really. My stylist followed the main idea of the Middy diagram but didn't make it quite as drastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ