Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Antje

One Too Many
mwwk15.jpg

2d99p38.jpg

Today's hair

~Psycho Sue~

One of the Regulars
SugarKitten said:
I wish I had the patience to get better at styling my own hair - these looks are inspiring!

Annichen, your pics are amazing!

the new hair color:

Iphone123.jpg

That growing it out thing still hasn't happened. I'm sneaking closer to copping Psycho Sue's color though....

One person at work even notice the change. I'm so tempted to show up with it purple or something just to wake them up.

YOU KNOW I LOVE IT!!! ;)

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
I attempted a Grace Kelly-esque style this morning based on a Queens of Vintage tutorial, and I'm not sure it went exactly right but one of my friends at university said "Hey, are you meant to be Grace Kelly today?" which made me think it wasn't too bad!

Screen%20shot%202010-06-15%20at%2017.15.05.png

Sugar Mamie

New in Town
You look gorgeous miss Annichen!

That kind of pictures make me feel a bit frustrated eheheeh....

Annichen said:
This is what my hair looks like when I throw together a fingerwave, this was done in about 20 minutes.
I have very long hair, to my thighs, so it is not exactly easy to make good looking fingerwaves :rolleyes:

I use the marcel wave clamps to make the waves, then I brush carefully with a comb, use some spray and put som clips in to shape the waves a bit to get rid of the square marks from the clamps.

I did not make much waves in the back this time.

Bilde2.jpg

Bilde17.jpg

Bilde32.jpg

Bilde18b.jpg

Scarlet Belle

Familiar Face
Annichen said:
This is what my hair looks like when I throw together a fingerwave, this was done in about 20 minutes.
I have very long hair, to my thighs, so it is not exactly easy to make good looking fingerwaves :rolleyes:

I use the marcel wave clamps to make the waves, then I brush carefully with a comb, use some spray and put som clips in to shape the waves a bit to get rid of the square marks from the clamps.

I did not make much waves in the back this time.

Bilde2.jpg

Bilde17.jpg

Bilde32.jpg

Bilde18b.jpg

Holy Moley! You look stunning, beyond belief! Everything is just perfect, perfect, perfect - what a doll!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart