Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

zombi

A-List Customer
Well, I hardly ever share so I felt I ought to. This was a test set, left in all day under a handkerchief! I have an event on Friday that I am testing out hair for, is what. Anyway, this is all to say that I'm sorry I've not a stitch of makeup on or anything in these photos, and I'm sick so I look less than stellar! But I was so happy with how this test came out, I thought I'd share.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/katherynne/5813793082/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/katherynne/5813221215/in/photostream/

my dogs were very distracting >_>

Vivi

New in Town
Lovely hairdos, ladies! This thread is so inspiring. :)

I have a question, what length of hair would look best with a heart-shaped face? Mine is currently about four inches past my shoulder and it isn't holding curls well, and I think shorter hair would make it easier to achieve a more visibly vintage look. My mom says shorter hair will make me look younger, but I don't care (I guess...lol) Any ideas?
Shorter hair tends to curl better because theres not alot of weight to it.....well with my hair at least. Take into consideration that hair tends to rise up about an inch or two when it's curled, So just subtract that from the length you cut, anything about mid to low neck/ above collarbone should look great, when in doubt you can do research online or speak to a hairstylist, best of luck and don't forget to post some pics!

Vivi

New in Town
b308e791.jpg
This is a curling iron set, all rolled down like the pillow rollers. Huge difference between both sets, I do this when I don't have time or I'm not in the mood to roll my hair, it lasts throughout the day but the curls are gone in the morning....and yes thats depression glass! :D

Vivi

New in Town
8b4da2e4.jpg
Good Morning all!! This is another pillow roller set, I rolled it last night. My hairs a bit oily today so it weighs my hair down a bit, and the front/bangs were reshaped with a curling iron.

SheBear74

Practically Family
Vivi, love the hair and the tattoos :D
Antje, lovely as always!!!

I'm cleaning today so it's a roll, pig tails and a flower. :D

DSCN3855A.jpg

Miss sofia

One Too Many
8b4da2e4.jpg
Good Morning all!! This is another pillow roller set, I rolled it last night. My hairs a bit oily today so it weighs my hair down a bit, and the front/bangs were reshaped with a curling iron.

Antje - Soo pretty as ever!

SheBear - Adorable, i love the hair flower.

Vivi - I have added you to my list of girl crushes - pretty as a picture!

Vivi

New in Town
Wow!! Thank you, all you darling ladies for the wonderful comments!! You have all made my day!! :D <3 Terrific Thursday to all!! Keep up the beautiful work gals!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner