Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

SheBear74

Practically Family
Cute updos Crwritt! I too recently discovered those big combs, they work great!

This was my hair today. No flower, which is kinda weird for me. :p
IMG-20111223-00473.jpg

crwritt

One Too Many
Cute updos Crwritt! I too recently discovered those big combs, they work great!

This was my hair today. No flower, which is kinda weird for me. :p
IMG-20111223-00473.jpg

This looks so pretty in the bach, Shebear. I used to have a hair device, a topsytail I think it was called, like a plastic needle with a giant eye, to make it easy to flip a ponytatil like that.

SheBear74

Practically Family
I remember seeing those. I was trying to just tuck everything in but it just wasn't coming out right so I pulled the ponytail through and thought it looked cute. :D

I just had to post this. I was at the eye Dr's the other day. I usually wear contacts but he had dialated my eyes so I had my glasses on. My husband is a photographer so when he points the camera at me I usually make a face. lol
404843_2430251365046_1514467241_32158511_201151773_n.jpg

Last edited:

SheBear74

Practically Family
Antje, I love bangs on you. Your lucky you can with or with out! :D

I didn't do any rolls today which is kinda strange for me. I had set my hair in bigger rollers though and was just happy with leaving it down.
IMG-20111228-00512.jpg

IMG-20111228-00520.jpg

Miss Stella

One of the Regulars
Lovely styles, ladies!
Does anyone know a stylist in the Sacramento, CA area that does vintage cuts? I'm not so sure the gal who does my coloring can get what I want.

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Beautiful hair both Antje and JennyIthink! (and welcome Jenny, from a fellow Scandinavian! :)).
This pic is a bit blurry, but here's my new years eve hair.... I've got such fluffy hair now after my perm! The quality of it is totally different, I get lots of frizz, but I quite like the fluffiness because my hair was always so flat and limp before ;)

this is the first day of a wet set with foam rollers, worn with two rolls on one side and the rest down.
IMG_0845.JPG

W-D Forties

Practically Family
Beautiful hair both Antje and JennyIthink! (and welcome Jenny, from a fellow Scandinavian! :)).
This pic is a bit blurry, but here's my new years eve hair.... I've got such fluffy hair now after my perm! The quality of it is totally different, I get lots of frizz, but I quite like the fluffiness because my hair was always so flat and limp before ;)

this is the first day of a wet set with foam rollers, worn with two rolls on one side and the rest down.
IMG_0845.JPG

You look so glamorous Lina! I too have fine flat hair, but I think my hair would snap off with a perm, I'm soooo jealous!

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
Love it, LinaSofia! I think it looks very 30s! I think there is somewhat of a difference between fluff and frizz, but you look very much like you stepped off the silver screen. You are making me want to get a perm now, if only to help hold the peekaboo waves I struggle at!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24