Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Emblaze

Familiar Face
I gave pincurls a try for the first time since having my hair cut (from almost waist-length at the back, to a chin-length 'Posh Spice bob'). The result was... BOING!!! Hee hee, I love it!

100_1725.jpg

100_1724.jpg

The back looks a bit daft as it's not really long enough to curl. I managed to give it a bit of body, but it's all going in different directions. Ah well.

PS

A-List Customer
Thanks for all the compliments Lovelies! You are all such an inspiration to me.
MissHannah, I love your red lips.

I want to try more with my hair. I am watching some Hotsticks to add to my curler collection but what about hair combs and such, what other basics should I get?

MissHannah

One Too Many
Awww man - thank you everybody! I think that last one was a hit! Such a shame that all I did that day was go to the corner shop for a pint of milk... ;)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I'm a bit behind on threads since I am internet challenged at the moment, usually I am just on on my blackberry, and its such a pain in the rear, cant wait till I am finished moving and get internet turned back on!!

But dolly, this is soooo cute!

dollydaydream said:
I wanted to do something special for my boss' leaving doo tonight and I thought this would do;

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Bit messy I know, and I'm taking my pins & hairspray with me to do any refixing throughout the night, but nae bad for a first go I think. The flowers are covering the fact that one roll is fabulous & the other didn't match...

I love it! I feel all girly!!! :D

pretty faythe

One Too Many
sorta off topic, question for the hair experts

How long after a coloring can you use color remover like color oops? I totally goofed last touch up and hardly got my roots at all. I'm sure its not that noticable to others, but it is buggin me to bits!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Well my hair "training" is paying off! I did my hair for my most recent shoot on the night before the third day since washing, and it turned out marvellously! The setting lotion prevented too much grease and the slight dirtiness made the curls take and hold even better than normal!

I got a nice little wave and a mass of curls at the bottom! :)

l_bda246e673f191cb775f7a0b3b88b5b6.jpg

AND it was still OK the next day so I re-set it with Hotsticks before a night out!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
Pre-editing they were covered with midgie bites! Damn reservoir on my doorstep!
Fleur De Guerre, you are absolutely breathtaking!
(I want to be that pale too! Maybe if I powder my whole body?)

MissHannah

One Too Many
I know you must all be sick of my hair pics this weekend but I've just had way too much time on my hands... so here are 2 more I'm afraid!!

Went out bowling on saturday and here is my bowling hair:
Hair220308D.jpg
Hair220308C.jpg

And then a rather successful remmington hot rollers set yesterday:
Hair230308A.jpg
Hair230308B.jpg

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
I know you must all be sick of my hair pics this weekend but I've just had way too much time on my hands... so here are 2 more I'm afraid!!

Went out bowling on saturday and here is my bowling hair:
Hair220308D.jpg
Hair220308C.jpg

And then a rather successful remmington hot rollers set yesterday:
Hair230308A.jpg
Hair230308B.jpg

OMG MissHannah you look amazing!!1:eek: I am in love with your bowling hair!!!!! You look so beautiful!
How long do you leave the Remmington rollers in for that set looks terrific too!
That's it I'm going to get my hair chopped off, I was only brave enough to do a couple of inches on my last visit to the salon but I am truly inspired:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran