Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Antje

One Too Many
LelaViavonie said:
I had a very Good hair day yesterday and I quickly learned how to use the Self Timer on my camera.. (turned out to be a blessing).
I used Sponge Rollers and used a boars bristle brush with some pomade and anti-frizz serum :)
I had alot of fun with the self timer and some great pictures came out..

10809017.jpg

10809022-1.jpg

10809032.jpg

10809026-1.jpg

You look amazing :eusa_clap
the pictures are also very awsome

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Thank you ladies for the wonderful comments.. I reaaaaaaaly love my camera now that I figured out the self timer :)

C-Dot.. you are just a doll... absolutley stunning!:eusa_clap

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
LelaViavonie said:
Thank you ladies for the wonderful comments.. I reaaaaaaaly love my camera now that I figured out the self timer :)

Why aren't you a model, darling? ;)

This 'do is a milestone! Its my first time with Grable bangs, and the first time my hair has been long enough for Victory rolls in 400 centuries. Plus, the bangs are more Barbie correct lol

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Thanks girls! And everyone else....:eek: :eusa_clap Everyone is lovely!

Also, I had one of those foam things with a wire. I had one in the 90s and I ordered it off TV. It was called a "Hairdini" It didn't last long -- the wire would eventually get bent out of shape and break. Best to use rats.

http://www.hairdini.com/

Maja

New in Town
LelaViavonie said:
I had a very Good hair day yesterday and I quickly learned how to use the Self Timer on my camera.. (turned out to be a blessing).
I used Sponge Rollers and used a boars bristle brush with some pomade and anti-frizz serum :)
I had alot of fun with the self timer and some great pictures came out..

10809017.jpg

10809022-1.jpg

10809032.jpg

10809026-1.jpg

Wow you look absolutely lovely.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
MarieAnne, my bangs are to the tip of my nose - about 6 inches.

Antje, analeibe, cherry lips, and Small Town Girl- Thank you very much! :) I'm blushing...

Christy

One of the Regulars
Lela- you look beautiful! Your hair looks so glamorous and it's so smooth! I really like the purple on you too.

C-dot- you look stunning! I love the bangs and your makeup. You look like you're right out of a classic movie. How did you set your hair?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner