Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Christy: I sectioned off the bangs exactly as in Fleur de Guerre's tutorial, and set 3 rows of 2 sponge rollers, slightly on an angle, like this:

crappydiagram.jpg

Sorry for the intensely juvenile diagram. lol

The extra roller sitting on the forehead I stuck there because there is usually a few leftover strands - plus, it keeps the finished product from looking square.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Last night for the opening concert of the California Pops Orchestra 2009-2010 season. This was done with big rollers and LOTS of gel product. I sat under the hood dryer for an hour. I went home with it after the curlers had been just pulled out. I finger fluffed it and metal combed it a little myself before the concert. Its a little fuzzy in places, but I really love this look!
375826275.jpg

Antje

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
Last night for the opening concert of the California Pops Orchestra 2009-2010 season. This was done with big rollers and LOTS of gel product. I sat under the hood dryer for an hour. I went home with it after the curlers had been just pulled out. I finger fluffed it and metal combed it a little myself before the concert. Its a little fuzzy in places, but I really love this look!
375826275.jpg

this loose look is very nice on you

Inky

One Too Many
Thanks to Fleur and her new faux bang tutorial, I was able to make a decent faux bang.

I had to make my own hair rat as you can't bobby pin into the foam type that I found locally. I will need to get some fake red hair to do another rat, this one didn't turn out as u-shaped as I would have liked, but It was very easy to do and and a fun way to do my hair.

4004049092_d861a94abb.jpg

Antje

One Too Many
Inky said:
Thanks to Fleur and her new faux bang tutorial, I was able to make a decent faux bang.

I had to make my own hair rat as you can't bobby pin into the foam type that I found locally. I will need to get some fake red hair to do another rat, this one didn't turn out as u-shaped as I would have liked, but It was very easy to do and and a fun way to do my hair.

:eusa_clap this look is great on you Inky, the color in your hair also seems to shine a lot more :eusa_clap

Lillemor

One Too Many
I envy anyone who can have their rolled hair dried in less than two hours at max setting under a hooded dryer.:rolleyes: Would the old fashioned hooded driers, dry my hair faster than the modern silent ones that don't actually blow at your hair? My hairdresser and her assistants seemed panicked.lol They've not offered to set my hair since that "little" experiment.

Cherry lips, both your hair color, set and make-up are beautiful! It's a lovely combination.

Blondie

Practically Family
CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!
really looks good on you !

Inky said:

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
You look amazing Smuts, ........... one up for us lazy, slob British girls wouldn't you say? ;)

It's that attention to detail, and polish, soooo British!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy