Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your motorcycles!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Unfortunately, the W800 is not available here. I think it is because of the slow sales of the W650. Ironic, since they are highly sought after these days!

FredS

One of the Regulars

Attachments

• Motor9.jpg
    Motor9.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 227
  • Motor10.jpg
    Motor10.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

JD ARTHUR

New in Town
Here is my chopper, its 400 HP 350 Chevy ZZ4, its not good for anything but going fast and drawing crowds.

Attachments

• MY AVATAR.jpg
    MY AVATAR.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Nice Enfield! Unfortunately, the late model Bullets are holding their value pretty well these days. I can remember when you could buy a late 90s early 00s for $500, but who would want one? Wish I could find a Lean Burn for only $500!

Edward

Bartender
Here's my 2014 Royal Enfield Classic 500. Slow as all get out, but fun to ride!

dscf11122.jpg

Lovely! They've really cracked it with this one, IMO. I don't care about performance, as long as it's efficient and looks good.... If I had the time and money to run a bike (unlikely, in central London, this side of the big lottery win...), I'd be looking at one of these. Maybe also a BSA Bantam for genuine vintage, and an early 70s Honda 350 for something with that vaguely British look, which I'd be happy to park anywhere.

The C500 is a real step up from the older spec, while still retaining that beautiful, period look to it....

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Lovely! They've really cracked it with this one, IMO. I don't care about performance, as long as it's efficient and looks good.... If I had the time and money to run a bike (unlikely, in central London, this side of the big lottery win...), I'd be looking at one of these. Maybe also a BSA Bantam for genuine vintage, and an early 70s Honda 350 for something with that vaguely British look, which I'd be happy to park anywhere.

The C500 is a real step up from the older spec, while still retaining that beautiful, period look to it....

Here you go Edward. [video=youtube;Wmi740wnwCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmi740wnwCI[/video]

galopede

One of the Regulars
After 45 years of riding various bikes, ending with a few Beemers, I became quite ill a few years ago. A rare lung disease and duff legs and balance. I couldn't handle the weight of the Beemers any more but I still wanted to ride. So, I went out and bought a brand new one of these!

pcx2.jpg

Haven't had so much fun in years! It's a 2015 Honda PCX 125. First bike I've ridden with the elastic band gearbox/transmission! Surprisingly fast for a 125 too. Does around 65 flat out which is plenty fast enough for me as I spend most of my riding time on narrow, twisty country lanes with tractors round each blind bend!

If you'd told me a few years ago that I'd be riding a scooter I'd have laughed in your face!

I have finally discovered that it's not what you ride, but the fact that you do ride that's important.

Gareth

tblay

One of the Regulars
After 45 years of riding various bikes, ending with a few Beemers, I became quite ill a few years ago. A rare lung disease and duff legs and balance. I couldn't handle the weight of the Beemers any more but I still wanted to ride. So, I went out and bought a brand new one of these!

View attachment 35055

Haven't had so much fun in years! It's a 2015 Honda PCX 125. First bike I've ridden with the elastic band gearbox/transmission! Surprisingly fast for a 125 too. Does around 65 flat out which is plenty fast enough for me as I spend most of my riding time on narrow, twisty country lanes with tractors round each blind bend!

If you'd told me a few years ago that I'd be riding a scooter I'd have laughed in your face!

I have finally discovered that it's not what you ride, but the fact that you do ride that's important.

Gareth

So, so true. Glad to hear you are still enjoying riding! Looks like a fun bike.

pawineguy

One Too Many

View attachment 35055

Gareth

It's a great bike, I've ridden them and they are indeed lots of fun. If I ever need to downgrade I'd go to a scooter in a minute, it's the same wind in your face as a larger bike...

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Had a little fun with my 1930 Harley V today. Not sure what the local constabulary will say? Probably will have some Motor Officers pull me over, just so they can pose on it!
DSC_0011_zpsdkhk8nct.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch