Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
Quigley, could you PM me a link to your website ?

looking over the English Channel toward France:

P1020249_zps4d457e94.jpg

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
14Lighthouse.jpg

Sorry all, gonna try this again with a different way. This is the 14 foot Lighthouse off the coast of DE & sorta halfway to NJ. We here in DE say its ours, jersians say its theirs, heh.

And yes, RDA stands for Running Deer Alley, the name of one of my businesses.

Last edited:

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
Okay, I promise I'm not trying to pad my message count, but I wanted to make sure it would work as my 1st shot didnt seem to. :eusa_doh:

Deer.jpg She came up to my house last spring, then succumbed to Blue Nose disease, shame really, she was the boldest one we've had in ages.

Ocean.jpg Sunset.jpg Both taken just off the coast of DE
Winter.jpg WinterHouse.jpg Taken a couple years ago during one of our rare snowstorms at my house here in DE. I'm hoping for another storm this year as we wont be going to NC for the holidays so no chance of mountain shots for me this year. :mad:

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
Some nice pictures from ya'll, I love the black cat one. But I'm biased, we own a large black male cat too, he's one of the first ones we've owned that allows himself to be dressed up along with his sister.
I dont have it handy but I also own a yellow tigre male, think Morris the cat from the cat food cans/ads, who decided to stick his face in my lense one day when I was trying to get his picture, its a pretty cool shot in my opinion. I'll have to dig through my backup drive/disks to see where it went too.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up

...Sometimes images are not always what they appear to be...

2ivny2p.jpg

Until placed into proper perspective.

o7nfyd.jpg

Alas... not everyone shares my love for classics...

n486mq.jpg

Happy Halloween

rqyf4h.jpg

(iphone 5)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112