Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your photography

Thank you! :) Yesterday I was at Disney's California Adventure for the Grand Opening of Cars Land and the 1920s themed Buena Vista Street of which the trolley is a new addition. I think half my pics were of the trolley. lol

[video=youtube;OgPE9OIqDyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgPE9OIqDyI[/video]

Michaelshane

One Too Many
c0b16740.jpg

Thank you! :) Yesterday I was at Disney's California Adventure for the Grand Opening of Cars Land and the 1920s themed Buena Vista Street of which the trolley is a new addition. I think half my pics were of the trolley. lol

[video=youtube;OgPE9OIqDyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgPE9OIqDyI[/video]

You are welcome. Now we have another reason for a Disney trip this summer. Please post more trolley picks.

fenris

One of the Regulars
Here are a few of my amateur shots:

MJ53.jpg

Fort Santiago in Manila

MJ39.jpg

MJ38.jpg

ArtPek087.jpg

An old house in one of our provinces here in the Philippines

ArtPek057.jpg

Another old house

ArtPek018.jpg

ArtPek082.jpg

Some local straw hats from the same province

The Elvis statue in the pic is at a Mexican restaurant. The owner has a huge collection of Elvis memorabilia on display inside. I'll have to post those pics sometime.

I have been to that restaurant! Stumbled upon it about ten years ago while my Lady and I spent some time visiting Disneyland and roaming about the Anaheim area. They used tomato sauce on my tacos instead of tomatoes. As far as I can remember, the decor was entertaining
:D

I have been to that restaurant! Stumbled upon it about ten years ago while my Lady and I spent some time visiting Disneyland and roaming about the Anaheim area. They used tomato sauce on my tacos instead of tomatoes. As far as I can remember, the decor was entertaining
:D

The day I took that pic I had their garlic steak. It was magnifique. :hungry:

DamianM

Vendor
Photography is actually a passion of mine. I go to school for it and teach myself as well. I actually have no real interest in making money out of my own personal work although I do shoot wedding, portraits and that sort of event on occasion.
I Study the work of Walker Evans, William Eggleston, Stephen Shore, Wright Morris and A couple others
I Shoot Strictly Film on medium and 4x5 cameras and use digital cameras only as Polaroids so to speak.
This is what I do

Something that I have ongoing and this is nothing of what I have accumulated

Apathy as Virtue

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy